Sat, Mar 26|
Modern Prairie Pop-Up Nuptials
Exclusive Opportunity for 6 Lucky Couples
Time & Location
Mar 26, 2022, 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Hawthorn Estates, 76024 Rd 33E, East Selkirk, MB R0E 0M0, Canada
About the Event
Manitoba’s premier all-season event venue nestled in the heart of the Canadian Prairies. Located just 25 minutes north of Winnipeg, Manitoba, Hawthorn Estates will provide the most stunning and intimate setting for your nuptials affair. Spend the evening with your closest friends and family mingling and sipping cocktails, all the while celebrating your nuptials.
- 2-hour Nuptials Slot
- 50 Guests (including the couple + witnesses)
- Unlimited access with our wedding nuptials planning team
- Curated list and access to our vendor partners
- Digital wedding invitation
- A detailed itinerary of your event day
- An onsite coordinator to manage all the details
- Styled ceremony/event space
- Custom welcome sign and sanitizing station
- Welcome mocktail for guests
- Seating for your guests
- Personal flowers - a bouquet & boutonniere (or two of the same)
- Legal officiant
- Live ceremony music
- 6-inch cutting cake
- A toasting beverage
- Creative and innovative nibbles after the ceremony
- 2 hours of event photography (including 30 minutes of portraits after the ceremony)
- 50 edited high-resolution photos post-wedding
$5,500 plus applicable taxes
CUSTOMIZE your package with a variety of package ADD-ONS
- Additional guests up to a ma (Based on allowances)
- Additional flowers
- Custom first dance
- Live streaming service
- Videography + mini highlight video
- Dinner + Dance reception package available for the last slot of each day.
To reserve your Nuptials Slot
First come, First served.
Payment Method: INTERAC e-Transfer
Once your booking and payment has been confirmed.
Emma from Emma Singh Creative will book your complimentary planning sessions to finalize event-day details and will send you our detailed package booklet, planning workbook and FAQ’s sheet.
For more detailed information, on packages, pricing and bookings, Contact Emma directly at
Current Covid restrictions and guidelines will be followed.
All guests including the couple must be fully-vaccinated in order to attend.
Proof of Full-Vaccination and Valid Photo Id will be checked prior to entry.